First and foremost, be calm, have a written game plan, know your evacuation zone...and most importantly...BE PREPARED! Hurricane's are serious storms and need to be taken seriously. This page is designed to be a resource for things you need to know to prepare for the hurricane ahead. (This page is NOT everything you need to know...please listen to the news/radio for continued updates. IF you see Price Gouging...which is where gas stations and store jack up the prices on items during a disaster, please report them!! That # is 1-866-966-7226
Homes can be re-built...lives cannot. Take precautionary measures NOW!
Duval County Evacuation Map
St. Johns County Evacuation Map
Clay County Evacuation Map
How to Prepare for a Flood:
More Important Information you need to know, BELOW:
Report Price Gouging: 1-866-966-7226
1. Take a picture of the posted price & item
2. Call the number above, or CLICK HERE
3. Do not engage in conflict or confrontation
1. CLICK HERE for Disaster Information provided by Duval County Gov.
2. CLICK HERE for Disaster Information provided by Clay County Gov.
Shelter Information-St. Johns:
3. CLICK HERE for Disaster Information provided by St. Johns County Gov. (Including St. Augustine)
1. All stores WILL sell out of necessary supplied quickly. There still may be time to get the items you need IF you act now! CLICK HERE to find the best prices on emergency kits!
WHAT TO DO AFTER THE HURRICANE:
1. Look for a relative, friend, or displaced co-worker within a Florida Shelter by CLICKING HERE
2. Not at a shelter, but want/need to mark yourself safe, (great if you lost contact with your party) CLICK HERE to let them know you're okay!
How to Prepare for a Hurricane: Additional Tips!